What are cookies?
Cookies are small data files that are sent to the user’s PC, mobile phone and any other online access device whenever a user visits a certain website. Cookies allow information to be collected on the user’s browsing habits and can be used to recognise the user.
Why do we use them?
What types of cookies do we use?
We use session cookies and persistent cookies that may be either proprietary or third-party cookies.
• Session cookies are designed to recognise and store data while the user is accessing the website. They are normally used for storing information that is solely retained for providing user-requested services on a single occasion.
• Persistent cookies are a type of cookie in which data continues to be stored on the terminal and which may be accessed and processed for a definite period by the person responsible for the cookie, ranging from a few minutes to several years.
Proprietary cookies are those which are sent to the user’s terminal, created or managed by the Naturgy Energy Group website manager. The www.ufd.es website uses persistent proprietary cookies whose type and purpose are as follows:
- Customisation cookies: are those that allow the user to access the service with some general characteristics that are predefined on their terminal or self-defined by the user. They are used in order for the user’s browsing language to be saved and for the volume of the sound player that they have selected to be memorised.
- Technical cookies: are those that enable the website’s data communications and traffic control, as well as remembering the elements of the satisfaction survey and ensuring safe browsing.
- Analysis cookies: process aggregate data for strictly statistical purposes.
- Third-party cookies are those administrated by analysis service providers independently of Naturgy Energy Group. These are:
- Google Analytics. Purpose: analysis: Allow monitoring and analysis of the behaviour of users on websites. The information collected is used for measuring the site’s activity and for building user browsing profiles. Third-party cookies are those administrated by analysis service providers independently of Naturgy Energy Group. They are:
- Addthis. Purpose: social content techniques for tracking: They can save content to be shared through social networks (plug-in). Customisation: used for optimising the user’s shared use configurations. Analysis: allows the monitoring and analysis of the behaviour of users on websites. The information collected is used for measuring the site’s activity and for building user browsing profiles, aimed at bringing improvements to the service.
- Quartalflife. Purpose: social content techniques for tracking: They can save content to be shared through social networks (plug-in). Analysis: allows the monitoring and analysis of the behaviour of users on websites. The information collected is used for measuring the site’s activity and for building user browsing profiles, aimed at bringing improvements to the service.
How can I block or allow cookies?
We recommend that you consult your browser’s help section where you will find information on the different options such as how to manage cookies.
Listed below are some links for managing cookies in the most widely used browsers:
The user must bear in mind that some cookies are necessary in order for certain functions of the website www.ufd.es to work correctly. If you decide to block certain cookies, this may affect, wholly or partially, the normal operation of the website.
Updates and changes in the cookies policy
Our www.ufd.es website may amend this Cookies Policy according to new legislative or regulatory requirements or to adapt this policy to instructions issued by the Spanish Data Protection Agency.
Whenever significant changes are made to the Cookies Policy, users will be informed via a notice on the website.
This website underwent verification with regard to its Cookies Policy by