Manage your self-supply simply

In response to your request, we would like to inform you that the Self-supply Code (CAU) which corresponds to your facility is:

PDF icon

With your CAU, you must legalise your facility with your Autonomous Community, and you will also be able to apply for the contract with your supply company.

We would like to remind you of the following steps that must be taken

The first will be to adjust your particular facility to fit the technical instructions, in which you can find all the measurement and connection diagrams for the different types of self-supply.

We are here to help if you have any questions! Register in the private area of our Digital Services Platform, where you’ll be able to send us all your questions and requests.

Thank you for counting on us!

The UFD team