Request modification

In the My supplies section of the Private Area you can modify the power of your supplies.

What information will we ask for?

Supply Point Data (CUPS).


Send the necessary information

In order to assess your request, we will sometimes need additional information about the supply point. In these cases, we will tell you everything we need you to send us.

You can send us the information via the website.


Accept the technical and financial terms and conditions

Once we have assessed your request, we will send you the technical and financial terms and conditions.

Once you accept the terms and make the payment, we will get to work.


Contract and enjoy the service

When we have finished our work, we will let you know so you can enjoy your new power at your supply point.

We hope you enjoy your new energy!